Wednesday, September 3, 2014

About Me


                                                              ABOUT ME

                                                        Hello My Name is Kelvin Narvaez

                                                                  Im in 7th grade                                                                    

I am a sport person,Shy,Fun
my favorite subject in school is math because it easy for me.But my least favorites language arts,because its hard for me. My favorite thing to do outside is playing sports.when I'm in a group i just let someone be the leader since most of the time I'm confused.i consider my self both outgoing and shy most of the time I'm out going but i get shy a lot.Not many things bug just the thing that boxers me most is people lying.......that's all u could know about me bye.

1 comment: